Terms and Conditions 2023
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Bookings for self-catering accommodation are accepted, subject to availability, on receipt of
the completed booking form and a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total cost (Cheques
made payable to Oak Barn Holiday). The balance of the tariff must be paid 8 weeks prior to date
of arrival. No further correspondence will be sent and non-payment will be treated as a
2. Any cancellation must be advised in writing and, whilst every effort will be made on your behalf,
should we be unable to re-let the cottage, or room, you will be liable for the balance remaining,
accordingly. We recommend that all our guests take out holiday insurance.
3. The person signing the booking form certifies that he or she is authorised to agree the terms and
conditions on behalf of all persons in the party. Occupancy of each cottage must not be
exceeded by persons booking, no overnight stays are permitted from other persons. Please note
we do NOT allow strippers or ‘Butlers in the Buff’ at the premises. No stag or all male groups
accepted. The main gate is locked at 11pm each night. Please let us know if you are planning to
come back later than this.
4. All bookings are from 15.00 hours on the day of arrival to 11.00 hours on the day of departure.
Check in times are 15.00-18.00, please let us know on 07833 548167 if you are delayed. Parking is
available for up to 7 cars. Please note we are happy to take in a shopping delivery if you are
delayed, there is a charge of £15 for this service.
5. Dogs are allowed by prior arrangement,only and charged at a rate of £30 per dog per stay, Guests must
clean up after their pets while on site and not let them on furniture and beds for hygiene reasons.
Dogs are also not permitted in the private residential parts of the farm.
6. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakage in your cottage or room during
your stay. Please report any such occurrence before departure. Your security deposit or part
thereof will normally be refunded the Wednesday following your stay.
7. Towels and bed linen are provided
8. Please leave Oak barn clean and tidy and remove all rubbish to the bins, recycling to the
allocated boxes when vacating, plus clean dishes and empty dishwashers where provided. Any
gas/helium canisters left behind will be charged at £20 each for disposal.
9. Whilst every care is taken to ensure that our brochure, literature and internet entries are correct,
the proprietors cannot be held liable for any changes or alterations made.
10. The proprietors are relieved of any liability for accidents to guests and any loss or damage to
property. Cars are parked at owner’s risk.
11. It is the intention of the proprietors that Oak Barn provides a relaxing holiday environment. Any
guest who does not comply with the conditions or whose behaviour is detrimental to the property
or to the comfort of other guests will be asked to leave. The proprietors reserve the right to decline